The "whole inventory" row in pricing and shipping overviews has a number of usability improvements. It is no longer drag-able. It cannot be removed. Other rows cannot have the catch-all selected. It reads "everything"/"everything else" for clarity.
- When clicking on the pricing rule name from the inventory grid pricing log, selected item will appear in the item preview under the pricing rule preview.
- New reload notification for when a change has been made by the user or a new release of Sellery has been made.
- Smart list filter for items price at minimum.
- Column widths in all grids are saved.
- Smart list filter for "[Custom Field] is/is not set" has been created.
- Custom fields can be renamed.
- Smart List filters, Inventory grid column, and Export column, now auto populates Sellers names while typing, using the “Buy Box Seller Name” data.
- 24 hour Buy Box ownership percentage is an option in Smart Lists, exports, and the inventory grid.
- “Original Imported Price” column added to display the listed-price the base “Cost” was based on.
- “Target Price” replaces “Competition Price” in the pricing log and pricing preview tabs along with context to how the item was priced.
- “Save As” is now available for Pricing Rules and Smart List. Duplication of Smart Lists and Repricing strategies.
- CA fee changes.
- Pricing rule name in the pricing log is now a link to the pricing rule in the settings page.
- Stock History tab shows cost changes for the highlighted item.
- Full Special Case explanation in the pricing log and the pricing preview.
- Before/After filtering options for exceptions, to ignore out of stock offers from Amazon.
- Buy Box owner name displayed in the Inventory grid and exports.
- Filtering out competition that is priced under your MAP price, so you can compete with higher priced competitors.
- A Smart List filter for Lead Time as been added.
- com FBA fees changes to Media items.