To export your inventory to a FillZ friendly format:
- From the main toolbar, click 'Export' and choose "Export to FillZ".
- Choose/Create a name and location for the file and click "Save".
- Enter your FillZ user name.
- Click 'OK.' Your file is created.
- Log on to your FillZ account and click 'Import' on the 'Start' page.
- From the drop-down menu, select 'UIEE' as your format.
- Browse to the file location where you saved your file.
- Choose a method to upload your file: 'Test Only', 'Add/Modify/Delete', or 'Purge and Replace'.
- FillZ creates an Import Report indicating any changes made to your FillZ inventory.
To import your inventory from FillZ:
- Log on to your FillZ account and click "Export".
- Under the "Manual Export - Inventory" header, choose "SellerEngine" from the 'Format' drop-down menu.
- Choose a method of export and save the file to disk.
- Save this import definition to the directory C:\Program Files\SellerEngine Plus\db\layout
- In SellerEngine Plus, click on "Import" in the top toolbar.
- Choose "Import From File" and browse to the location of the file you just saved.
- Choose "Custom" and click "Next".
- SellerEngine Plus asks if you want to automatically match column names. Click "No".
- Click the "Load Pattern" button.
- Choose the Settings File you downloaded before you began your import and click "Open".
- Click "Finish".
- When the import is complete, click the 'Close' button in the Inventory Import Wizard and the items will appear in SellerEngine Plus.
Note: For more information on importing items from files click here.