Setting flags refers to three checkbox columns available in the inventory grid: Export to Amazon, Delete from Amazon, Automatic Reprice, and No Reprice. These will allow you to control which items in your inventory are processed during upload, export, and pricing actions.
◘ No Reprice
This column allows you to make sure items do not get repriced. This means that even if an item with No Reprice checked is included in a batch of items that is being repriced the "Price" field for that item will remain unchanged.
◘ Automatic Reprice
This column is correlated to the ability of repricing your inventory automatically. When enabling Automatic Reprice the software will reprice and upload items marked in this column only if the "Use current items for automatic reprice" is selected in the Automatic Reprice window.
◘ Export to Amazon
With this column you can select which items get exported to a file or uploaded to Amazon. The items marked in this column will be uploaded / exported only if the "All items marked for export" / "Export only items that were marked for Export to Amazon" option is checked.
NOTE: This column gets checked automatically when any of the details (price, description, etc.) are modified.
◘ Delete from Amazon
This column allows you to mark the listings you want to delete from Amazon.
NOTE: This column is checked automatically when the inventory quantity of a merchant-fulfilled listing is decreased to zero.
You can set these flags or check the boxes manually (one by one) or in bulk using the Set Flags dropdowns.
• Set flags manually (one by one)
- Find the item whose flag you wish to modify. You may want to select it to be sure you are still looking at the same item when you scroll horizontally in the inventory grid.
- Click on the checkbox in the flag column to set or disable the flag.
• Set flags in bulk using the dropdown options available in toolbars
Set Amazon Flags
Set Pricer Flags
- Select the items whose flags you wish to change.
- Depending on the flag you wish to set, access the Set Amazon Flags or Set Pricer Flags menus by performing one of the following actions:
- Click on the toolbar button for Set Amazon Flags or Set Pricer Flags.
- Right click on your selected item(s) and choose Set Amazon Flags or Set Pricer Flags.
- A drop down menu appears with three options for each type of flag:
- Set [flag name] - checks the flag for the selected items and leaves the rest of the items in your inventory as they are.
- Set [flag name] for selected items and clear for the rest - checks the flag for the selected item(s) and unchecks it for the rest of the items in your inventory.
- Clear [flag name] - unchecks the flag for the selected item(s) and leaves the rest of the items in your inventory as they are.
◘ Refresh Bibliographic Data (option soon to be made available)
The "Refresh Bibliographic Data on next Reprice with New Price Data" option allows you to retrieve biblio information along with price data. If pricing data for a selected item is displayed in the Price Check tab the biblio data can be viewed in the Item Info tab.
Here is how this option can be used:
- Highlight the items for which you want to refresh bibilio data;
- Click Set Pricer Flags > Refresh Bibliographic Data on next Reprice with New Price Data;
- Click Get New Price Data nd Reprice.